Warren Buffet, one of Americas most respected businessmen, has had a knack for seizing opportunity when everyone else sees only adversity. In todays slowed economy, with its paralyzed housing market, growing unemployment ranks, lack of consumer spending, and with companies slashing budgets and people just trying to hang on until the crisis passes; there are those few people that will demonstrate courage and forge success. Finding a company with the right potential is one of the keys.
For those with vision, the strategy of finding gold nuggets in gravel could also apply to career choices. If you are looking for something with real potential, then SchoolHeart, Inc., a fundraising company founded in 2005, should bear some genuine consideration. Recession-based issues not withstanding, schoolheart is riding the crest of its patent-pending program and has the potential to become a shining star in any economy.
The old win-win propaganda may have substance when the economy is firing on all cylinders, but a companys true appeal becomes readily apparent when times are tough. Few companies can pass such an acid test. Despite the economic slow-down and media reports of doom and gloom, SchoolHeart continues to grow. Since unveiling its recent national expansion; it has found its overall model to be sound. While people are losing their jobs by the hundreds of thousands, applicants for its business opportunity have actually increased and momentum is projected to continue.
SchoolHeart utilizes hands-on brokers and sales representatives, similar to the real estate or insurance industries. The potential is there for anyone with determination and a work ethic to build a huge book of business. A qualified person can move right into an Area Manager (broker) position. The marketplace is vast. With the economy in crisis, the 130 thousand schools and over 3 million registered nonprofit organizations across America need funding more then ever.
SchoolHeart offers one of the best fundraising products in the country, The hCard now rivals AAA, and sells for only $25 vs. approximately $60. For the local businesses, the hCard program is a cost-effective and easy way to advertise, increase visibility and sales, and also to receive lasting recognition for helping support schools and nonprofits in their community. Merchants and businesses provide discounts and incentives for consumers and people purchase the hCard because of the tremendous value it offers, and to support their favorite school or nonprofit organization.
In addition to local savings, the cardholder also receives these great benefits!
1. Roadside Assistance includes towing, tire repair, lockout service, etc.
2. Emergency Contacts Services ($59 value) provides monitoring service 24 hours a day, seven days a week by live operators.
3. Health Plan Discounts protection from over priced medical costs
4. Life Loc protection discount to protect your identity
5. Hotel discounts, including Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Days Inns, Wingate Inns, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Super 8, Baymont Inns, AmeriHost Inn, and Knights Inns.
6. National Prescription Discounts (Save 15-75% at 53000+ locations) wheel hub unit
7. Gift Card promotions from Chilis, Sears, Starbucks, Olive Garden and more
8. Automotive discounts up to 10% off at Jiffy Lube, Meineke, Aamco and Maaco
9. Emergency Pet Protections 24/7 (Only $10/yr. for 4 pets) and Pet supplies savings
10. Sporting Goods up to 10% off online at Sports Authority and Sports Kids
11. Entertainment and Events savings up to 50% off regular price
12. Travel, including Southwest Vacations and car rentals
13. Plus hundreds of other local and national savings!
The hCard can be purchased online by school and nonprofit supporters from any SchoolHeart website. Locations are found by zip code, mileage, city or state. The name of the organization supported is printed on The hCard for easy tracking in real-time.
The business receives an online display page in the National hCard Directory thehcard with customizable features, including a full display page where discounts, special offers, menus, directions, contact information, pictures and much more can be added, as well as a decal at their place of business for recognition in the community. No web experience is needed for the business to easily edit and update the listing. Additional recognition may also be available in emails, newsletters, updates, handouts and letters. Now that is advertising economy at its best!
The SchoolHeart business model works for everyone! Our brokers and sales representatives profit and build businesses they can be proud of. The delighted cardholder receives valuable benefits well beyond what they give. The merchants and businesses receive increased visibility and sales, and become known as benefactors. And best of all, schools and nonprofit organizations receive critical funding.